Friday, June 23, 2006

YES I'M BACK EVERYONE! This is Jin Hua. Don't doubt. The KAN JIN HUA you know is finally BACK. =]] -claps-

I SO MISSED BLOGGING LARRRR! Its been super long since i last blogged. Had a sudden urge to return to blogging. Blogging seriously needs patience and time to handle. Well, I need to plan my time better so there'll be more time for blogging and stuffs. Crap.

Spent around half a day choosing a proper blogskin and editing the profiles, links and photos. I'm super bad at html, thus the amount of time taken. Hurhur. Everything seemed so rusty to me. Sianified.

Please comment by tagging at the tagboard on the RIGHT okie? Thanks alot and I appreciate them. Will write a proper entry soon. So..... Stay tuned guys!

And by the way, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ZIYING, my good khaki in primary school. Though u might not be reading this but this is for you! =D

HUGS everyone. take care and rock on! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home