Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Diabetes















My super belated birthday present from Xt. I think I'm gonna have diabetes after eating all these. Hah. But it's damn sweet of her to prepare this wonderful thing. She specially included eighteen different types of candies and chocolates in it because obviously I'm eighteen this year. Omg. I love you so much xueting. (:

Wanted to go tanning at Sentosa with Jr in the morning but somehow the sun just seems to be opposing us. Not sunny at all please. Went kbox instead.

Holland V next. Rotted at coffee bean while waiting for Xt. Saw a no. of celebrities there as usual. NOT Mo Wan Wan (HAHAHHAHAH). Anyway we had dinner there after that. Then went back to coffee bean to chit-chat and went home.

Took 105 home alone again after that. Sad memories evoked. Sorry but I can't help it.

Results out tomorrow. Seriously I am feeling nothing. Not a bit of anxiety or nervousness or whatever shit. I need plently of luck. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home