Sunday, May 20, 2007

Clubber?

Just reached home. No buses, so I took a cab. The cab driver was really friendly and we chit-chatted all the way to my home. Okay this was the first time I chatted so much with the cab driver. Oh anyway, he was asking why I wasn't clubbing at MOS or St James Powerhouse etc etc. So I said I don't club, and I've yet to try it. He didn't quite believe and said I looked like a clubber. I just gave him a weak smile. Seriously, is that a compliment or what?

"Blades of Glory" wasn't really nice. Just another comedy. WHY DID THE NEWSPAPER EVEN GAVE FOUR STARS?

ECD yesterday was crazy. We had to come up with a product/service and try to sell our idea to the "angel", which is also our tutor. However it wasn't just that. We had to pretend he's super busy and chase after him around the school, trying to promote our product to him. Even in the elevator when there's other people in it! You know those salesmen you see in drama serials where they're so desperate to close their deals and chase after those clients just to promote their stuffs. Omg.

I feel like gyming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home