Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Life has been really mundane these days, with only dates like king, albert and park. I'm so sick of studying and revision's been progressing so slowly I have a feeling Saturday morning's gonna be dreadful.

Today it rained like fuck. Waited close to an hour aimlessly, couldn't take it anymore and decided to brave through the rain. Bad decision but sigh, today's been a bad day so I thought I might as well let it be.

Studied but nothing went into the brain. Prolly 3%. I'll make sure I trace back the other 97% tomorrow. Well I'm so screwed today.

Good thing family's been encourgaging. With their words and donuts as bonuses, I'm sure I'll come alive soon. Not forgetting john, and eve. <3

Lies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

keep going jeron!

my project is like f also.
let's jiayou! (:

12:32 AM  
Blogger Titanium gal said...

hey, all the best in ur common test! Take care & enjoy ur dates with king, albert and park. I & LL will enjoy our dates with Adam & eve. haha!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the exams will be over in no time. hang in there. love (:

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home