Friday, March 07, 2008

Neonlights

Argh disappointing day. Prolly only eve will know why.

I had another job offer by recruit express today. Some accounting assistant position at Tuas which I am really not confident of taking up cos I have forgetten everything relating to accounts. Yeah 90% at least. Shall see lah.

Ok these days I had been receiving friendster messages from random strangers asking if I'm interested in having a part time job. Like hello, does my face shows that I am job-deprived? Funny people.

ANTM Cycle 10 Episode 3!

2 Comments:

Blogger ESTHER* said...

i also accounting assistant now in molex at tuas! hahaha. anyway, thanks no.12 for being so supportive and so nice! (:

2:16 AM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

HAHA really? maybe we can lunch together if i got the job.
yeah no prob. (:

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home