Friday, October 31, 2008

Nostalgia

It's been really long since I last pen down something here.

Just got back home from the airport after sending Meiqing off to Suzhou, China. Oh dear, I can't believe she's gone and will be gone for five months or so. I think I am getting a little emotional just by thinking about how much we will be missing her. Tears were welling up in my eyes when she bidded the last goodbye to us, and seeing her cry while waving her hands to us.

You know how much your presence means to us. I hate to see you leave but still, all the best in China. Hope you love the little gift we have prepared for you.

Goodbye meiqing. See you in five months time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm in Suzhou already! I totally love the present. Thanks a lot, really. (:

Meiqing

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home