Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.
Though my grammer sucks and I have a limited vocabulary. Yep, speak proper cheena too. =]

I dunno why I've been thinking whether I've made a right choice of getting into a polytechnic. Everything seemed so not right. The most important thing is that I really miss wearing school uniform! ): Will someone design an uniform for Ngee Ann? I'll be worshipping the person for sure.

I DON'T HAVE A FETISH FOR UNIFORMS.
I just miss the feeling of wearing uniform, that's all. Seeing peeps in uniforms now make me feel so sour. Awwww. And dun ask me to wear Fuhua Uniform. I can't wear it anymore cos it's too small. I've grown up! *grins*

Thinking of what to wear everyday is enough to kill dunno-how-many-brain-cells of mine already. It's like, I hate to repeat what I wear but it just seemed to be unavoidable. I need a new wardrobe filled with new clothes desperately!


Picture of my present wardrobe.

My hair is so sucky now. And my damn face is rotting like nobody's business. Gosh.

By the way, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY EILEEN & aileen! It's the twin sisters' day today! May all your wishes come true. =]

Both Xinrong and Baoling went to JJ's concert and heard it was great. Can't wait for S.H.E's concert in Singapore too. Their upcoming concert would be at Shanghai or HK. Sighs.

Saw Geraldine the Campus Superstar female Runner-up again for the third time. Yes, that butch from Clementi ITE. Why's she different from the other girls I've seen from her school? Basically because she wears pants instead of skirt for her uniform. Bizzare.

Got back 2 of my Common Test results and they were pretty well done, at least to me. Will update my results when I've gotten back the other 2 papers which was terribly done. :/

Screw schoolwork. I've been dozing off in classes. Perhaps because I've been sleeping superbly late and lessons were too boring for me to follow. And I really dislike my class except for the pathetic few which I always hang out with. Zzzzz. School sucks. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home