Friday, December 29, 2006

Stingray

Had a hair-cut at Two Way yesterday. I admitted it was a moment of rush. But well, my hair's really thick and long. So why not? Last hair cut of the year 2006. Hahahah.

After that met up with Jiehui and bf, Jianrong and Jiayang. Mel couldn't make it, so did Xueting. Thus the rest of us dined at CU for stingray. Was still as nice and we guys even had second serving. lol.

Gossiped all the way till eleven plus. Found that Jiayang's not a simple person. WAHAHAHA. And he keeps making fun of my blog entries. Whatever lar. Hahas.

I skipped work for the sake of dinnering with them. That sissy manager was super angry. But who cares? I quitted today. Congratulate me people. I'm finally free from work. I need more time for myself. I deserve lots of rest from now on. =]

The next few days would be projects and projects. Am super pissed with some bitch in the group. Can't wait to finish everything and I'll be freed from all her bitching. I seriously hate LMS. Hate the tutor as well. He actually sent me a warning letter for my low attendance for LMS. Hello? I attended every single lesson okay. It's just that I was late for a few lessons. WTH.

And I really want a new bag so much. Can't wait to go shopping real soon. Ahas. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home