Monday, December 11, 2006

Macro's down. Tmr's BCA and I seriously do not know how to study for it. All the Excel shit. -.-

Kind of pissed off with the invigillators today. I was late and then I couldn't find a seat and yet nobody came to help find a seat for me. So WTF right? Then when I asked for my question paper there's this guy who told me to get from my class rep. He even stepped on my poor little file according to the others. Super sway can. Wasted fifteen minutes of my time. zzz.

Last night's Star Awards was so sian can. The advertisments seemed longer than the show. lol.

Cousin's wedding tomorrow night. Gotta chiong to town after my paper to get my tie and belt from either Flesh imp or Topman.

Thank god there aint any paper on Wednesday. Shall enjoy. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home