Monday, February 05, 2007

Deep

iTunes screwed me up yesterday while I was managing the ipod. Today, I screwed up my BCA practical. Splendid.

Am depriving of sleep due to the extremely last minute revision for the practical exam today. WTF it was damn complicated and there wasn't enough time to complete.

Ranking of Horoscopes in terms of looks: (voted by many)
1st) Libra
2nd) Scorpio
3rd) Pisces
4th) Aquarius
5th) Saggitarius
6th) Cancer
7th) Leo
8th) Gemini
9th) Taurus
10th) Virgo
11th) Aries
12th) Capricorn

Interesting poll eh. Well, this is just a sample poll voted by a group of nothing-better-to-do-people like me. And so if your horoscope happens to be ranked way behind, don't be too affected alright. Hah.

Cause these scars run so deep,
It's been so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home