Friday, February 02, 2007

Dilemma

To cut or not to? To dye or not to? I've been pondering over it for days, still I can't make up my mind. Sian.

Yes the hair!

Oh and I can't help myself from loving Yanzi more and more. Her songs are accompanying me to sleep almost every single night and hence I'm healing and feeling better at the same time. Who says emo songs make you feel worse? I felt for the better instead. Bizarre right, I know.

No idea why but I have been feeling hungry quite easily these days. Probably going through the last stage of puberty, lmao. Wouldn't it be great if I can grow a few more cms? I'll be so elated please. Currently in search of supper khakis. Text me if you're feeling the same aite!

What happened last night was just a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home