Thursday, March 15, 2007

Recall

Results out yesterday and I swear I wasn't feeling anything at all. I woke up at only noon to check those results. Pretty pleased with it. I did improved alot from the last semester. And I shall continue to improve and raise my GPA, higher and higher. Till I get 4.0 GPA one day. HAHAHHAHAH. I mean it.

Bloody LMS. I think I should get an AD for it lah. I actually sacrificed my reputation and everything and acted as a homo in the freak video and yet those efforts never even paid off. Fuck the tutor can.

Went supper with Sam after gaming yesterday. We tried very hard to recall our primary school childhood memories. Was damn funny. To think we were always bullied by those gangsters in JP last time while playing arcade. Those LC assholes.

Today. Sentosa with Edrick, Sharin(Did i get it right?) and Cheryl, the very hot gang and obviously we attracted alot of attention. Hah. Played volleyball under Cheryl's coaching. Quite fun lah. Tanned there and took the skyride and the lupe which were fun too. Dinner at Newton while Eve joined us. SEAFOOD. :)

Four of us walked all the way from Newton and passed by Orchard, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut and finally reached City Hall. We took a grand total time of two long hours and our legs were really tired. But it was all worthed it because we saw interesting stuffs that kept us laughing throughout the journey. Remember, it's a secret between us, and him. Hah.

Heart-to-heart talk at Esplanade. *** rules. LOL.

I WANT A FUTURISTIC HAIRSTYLE TOO. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

Sharin?
sharing ? lolllll

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home