Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Erased

"There's so many smiles waiting for you. Stop waiting your time on someone who can't give you smiles"

I think I've finally let go, after six long months of torment. I've just realised there's so much stuffs waiting for me to do and enjoy them, be it studies or whatsoever. Thought of it for a long time, and seems like there'll never even be another chance for us to see each other, or talk to each other. You're probably happy with your present life and what's the use of me, getting emo every now and then just for the fucking sake of missing you in my life.

My life will be as peaceful as before, just like how the song depicts.

You will never be mentioned and missed again,
because from this very minute, you're erased from my memory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

"There's so many smiles waiting for you. Stop waiting your time on someone who can't give you smiles"

is this quoted by me?

=]

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home