Monday, May 21, 2007

Eyecandy's crash

OMG I had the best IEF lesson ever today. I swore I enjoyed every minute of the tutorial despite all the boring theories and confusing graphs. hahahah

My eyecandy joined our class for her make-up tutorial and she actually sat right next to me for the whole two hours! HOW HAPPY CAN I BE?! The rest were happy for me of course, but obviously I was the happiest. I was told I kept smiling to myself, omg how could that be?

Tried my very best to keep my cool and helped her with some of the questions she's unsure with during the tutorial. Oh and before she left she thanked me and smiled to me! I ALMOST MELTED ON THE SPOT. Okay exaggerated. But yea, I was so excited and happy at the same time.

Took a picture of her when nobody's looking. HAHA. A blurred one though. Shall upload here some other time, perhaps.

What a day. If only she's there for our tutorials everytime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

JEALOUS.

11:11 PM  
Blogger jr said...

HOW CAN YOU INTRUDE INTO PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. TMR IS MY LAST CHANCE TO BEFRIEND BOMBERS. ARGH

9:53 PM  
Blogger jr said...

HOW CAN YOU INTRUDE INTO PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. TMR IS MY LAST CHANCE TO BEFRIEND BOMBERS. ARGH

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home