Saturday, June 09, 2007

Class-outing

I overslept today and didn't get to tan despite the fine weather. I think I really need to change my alarm clock asap.

Went for 3C'04/4C'05's class outing today. I was forced by Jiehui to go anyway. Er well there were around twenty of us who turned up, so it wasn't that bad. Just that it was a little awkward for some of us and we didn't interact with the ones we're not close to. Overall it was alright. At least we made the effort to turn up, rather than those who loves to claim that they love 4C and yet they didn't come. Excuses.

The few of us went MSQ(and that's like the 3rd time I went this week) after the steamboat dinner. Tf01/03's class chalet tomorrow. Will be back on either Monday or Tuesday. Depends. Hopefully it would be fun.

Maybe we're better off this way.
Maybe that's what you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home