Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Muddleheaded

Finally two papers down, and what is left is Accounts and FMS on Thursday and Friday respectively. I am going to shop right after the last paper no matter what because I haven't got anything from the GSS yet and it's definitely very distracting. I think I seriously overworked myself these few days from all the studying--- cramping theories and formulaes into the pea-sized brain.

And when I get overworked, what happened was I either overslept or I remembered the wrong examination time. Yes, I overslept on Monday's paper. I woke up at 7.50a.m when the paper was supposed to start at 8.30a.m. Thankfully I managed to reached there like 5 minutes late only. Then, when I thought I would definitely not be late today because we're having a rather late paper, I was wrong. I thought the paper starts at 4.30p.m, but instead it actually starts at 4p.m! I entered the exam hall at around 4.15p.m when I saw a few hundred people in front of me scribbling away. Dumbfounded, I rushed to my seat and started doing that damn paper.

I think I can kill myself for being so stupid. Oh and I screwed up IEF, as expected. Probably a seat has been reserved for me on 3rd of July; THE RETEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home