Sunday, September 09, 2007

Two weeks had passed and I have to say that attachment has been rather good and easy so far just that I really hate the location and only besties would probably know why. My colleagues are really nice people and we even went for pubbing on friday night. I had giddy spells on the whole of saturday, prolly because I had too much of a drop the previous night. Nevertheless that night was still pretty awesome. It was so drama mama that we couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway flu bug bumped upon me on day six of work and till now I can't stop sneezing away. Saying that I'm sick is simply an understatement. I need plently of bed rest.

Went for uncle's funeral last night with my parents. Choked down my tears, gave my uncle my offerings and chatted with my aunt for hours. It's definitely not easy being a widow and I hope she is doing fine now. It has been quite some time since I last saw them and I had never thought we would meet again in this particular manner.

Somehow, life is just so fragile.

Tonight's so full of complexities

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

take care jeron. (:

1:50 AM  
Blogger Melvin said...

cheer up. =)

take care and have fun at ur attachment job.

5:09 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

thanks mel. GOOD LUCK FOR UR PRELIMS. =)

thanks eve. LOVE YOU.
(:

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home