Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fuckyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Econs was crap and I'm so so dead this time. I bet KPT will be laughing her ass off when she sees my script, having blanks and crap answers filling that damned paper.

If I were to fail IEF and had no choice but to repeat the module, I think I might just suffer from depression out of it. Seriously, this mental torture has been horrendous and the thought of having to face KPT and econs next semester simply makes me shiver.

I'd rather get slapped 10 times than to do IEF again.
I'd rather pay a fine than to do IEF again.
I'd rather do Biology again than to do IEF again.

True enough, IEF's for sick people.

Living on your prayer.

3 Comments:

Blogger jr said...

omg buddy son't hate econsss

6:54 PM  
Blogger Melvin said...

I'd rather do Biology again than to do IEF again.

lol.

Biology. Rafidah leh. =x

haha. anyway, take care. =)

7:00 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

haha. rafidah's the root of all failures for biology, including me. still, biology > ief. lol

takecare too! (:

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home