Wednesday, September 19, 2007














Yesterday was the self-selection of timetable for Semester 2 and seemed like history has repeated itself, yet again. So fucking sway and I mean it. Freaking hate Ngee Ann X100000000000000000000000000000000000. Anyway I still got to be in the same class as bud, just that our time-table seriously sucks. I think I should stop complaining about this because I've been ranting for the whole night.

As the bus whizzed passed earlier on tonight somehow I think I saw that familiar silhouette, one I've not seen for almost a year or so. Good news is that I can't be bothered about it, maybe because it doesn't belong to me anymore. So,

DREAM OVER.

1 Comments:

Blogger Titanium gal said...

Aherm, whose that 'bud' u are refering to? haha!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home