Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday Bash Part 2

So last Sunday was my sister's 21st birthday party as she officially turned twenty one and yes the party was held at my house. Lots of overdue pictures but I'm just going to do a short one

















the birthday girl






















































































There were reallly alot of people at the party, from her current classmates to ex-schoolmates to ex-colleagues to room mates to hostel mates blah blah blah. I think there were at least fifty of them so can you imagine how crowded the house was. Anyway I think my sister really had fun mingling around, receiving presents and gifts so yeah, I'm happy for her.

Happy birthday to you once again, if you're reading this. Loves-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home