Saturday, May 10, 2008

-

I was doing one of my projects halfway when my thoughts suddenly turned and felt like blogging so here I am now. School has been draining all my energy with all the lectures and tutorials that I know nuts. Fuck treasury. Fuck Corporate Finance. Fuck Investment. Basically all the modules this semester suck. I have a very bad feeling this semester as it sort of reminded me of IEF. Zzz

Every weekday is bad, well maybe except friday because it smells the arrival of weekends. And so yesterday as usual met up with the besties at town to chill, looking out for eye candies and in the end hurting ourselves. HAHA. You know the ironic feeling. Anyway we saw Nat Ho and Felicia Chin while we were desert-ing at Hong Kong Cafe. Felicia Chin's so prettayyy you wouldn't believe.

Sometimes I wonder why some people can be so naive and "easy-to-navigate" by others so willingly. In other words it just simply means stupidty lah.

Back to project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home