Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bloody little creatures

Life has been really sad.

For the past few days I've been really traumatised by the fact that I have four ulcers, six mosquito bites and one blister all at the same time. At one time I thought I had hand foot mouth disease. Anyway it sucks because my ulcers are killing me.

So today after school jae bernice and I decided to drop by beauty world for some shopping. After shopping bernice left with her friend while the two of us went home. And as we were about to cross the overhead bridge, we saw bloody little creature number 1. We were kinda freaked out but the first one ran away after some shooing away from one of the shop attendants.

Then, we continued our way on the bridge and that was when the second one came out. There were two girls in front of us munching away their apple pies happily when we realised that the little creature number two was practically running towards our directions. The girls quickly kept their apple pies in their bags and ran back to beauty world. We freaked out and ran back as well.

We took another way and wanted to cross the other overhead bridge and guess what? The second creature, I presumed as they all looked the same, was running up to the bridge we were at as they saw some boys carrying packets of food in their hands. Freak or freak?!

Thus we ran like nobody's business down the bridge again and that was the second time we failed to cross the bloody bridges. In order to not see those creatures again, we walked to a further bus stop instead and when the bus passed by that very bus stop again, I actually saw FIVE of them fooling around near the bus stop.

You see how exciting my life is today. Argh.
Bloody monkeys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home