Friday, July 25, 2008

July's ending real soon and so are project submissions and presentations. Good news is that there are only two more projects left, but on the other hand, exams are at the same time around the corner. Exams timetable's out and I'm kind of panicking already.

15th Aug- Treasury
18th Aug-Corporate Finance & Advisory Services
21st Aug- Investments
22nd Aug- Practice & Law of Banking

So yeah as you can see I have four fucking papers to sit for.Btw, marketing paper is on next tuesday. I have officially five papers to be exact, sadly.

Skipped NAPFA test today. Well, really not in the mood for running and doing pull-ups and whatsoever nonsense. I need to complete my assignments and projects asap to study for marketing. Had lunch with meiqing and went home for a satisfying nap.

TGIF tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home