Sunday, June 29, 2008

I think as I grew older, I learned to prioritise my goals better and worked harder to achieve them. How I wished i could have started my poly life again, and worked even harder during year 1 so that I do not have to fret over getting into a local university. Well, better be late than never.

I no longer desire getting into a relationship, or getting emotional over past relationships like how I used to in the past. What matters to me now is getting good results for my remaining days in the polytechnic and hopefully getting into a decent university to further my studies. Though, hard.

"4 out of 7 of us are going uni." - Eve

Accept the fact.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, be more diligent in your work and you'll be fine! Shall stop distracting you in lectures!!! HAHAHAHAHA =D

5:12 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

HAHAHAHA yeah stop distracting me! I WANT MY 4.0 GPA.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to university!
Don't worry!:)

Meiqing

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jia You Ba!!! I will see you in Ntu!!! Or You shld look forward to seeing Melvin in Nus!!

Jiayang

8:29 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

HAHAHA thanks meiqing and jiayang! That was quite comforting. (:

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home