Saturday, July 01, 2006

First of July!

School had been hectic this week. Got back our Common Test results and they were quite decent I guess. At least I managed to pass all. WAHAHA. -skips around- (:

Here's a list of my results:
Organisational Behaviour- 18/20
Business Statistics- 41/50
Computing and Informative Processing- 38/50
MicroEconomics- 36/50

Unsatisfied with MicroEcons. Average score for my class is 37! That's the highest in the level, comparing to all other courses like Tourism, Accountancy, BS, etc. Thus I'm below average in class. See, I'm feeling so stressed and I can't help it. Peeps in my class are so smart and hardworking. NOW NOW, no more grudges anymore. I shall buck up and move towards my goals. That is so unlike me I know. Hahas.

There's this particular girl in my class that likes to ask so many questions. She can like raise questions non-stop until she knows EVERY single thing. So during every(ALMOST) tutorial, she would be dragging and dragging the class. Can't she just stay back after the tutorial and ask the tutor all she wants. So freaking irritating for her to keep interrupt the class. Zzzzz.

It's E-learning for OB and CIP next week. Double yayness! That means we need not attend lessons for these two modules. Simply just need to attempt some dumb quizzes online. LOL. I'm as happy as a lark, until next week for the very least. =D

Had hockey yesterday. Super tired of it already. Wasn't actively involved in the games and trainings. Did I mention that I wanted tennis in the first place? Alright people you know it now. I want to be the future Federer or Nadal. Haha. I'm just joking. I'm just interested in tennis cos it seems fun. By the way, the Wimbledon heat is going on strong currently!














Federer














Nadal



Went to Kbox after lessons yesterday and sang non-stop for nearly five long hours. Service at the Kbox is seriously going from bad to worse. The staffs there are so insolent and are always having a fucked-up face. Seeing them has already make me lose mood for singing. I wonder how Kbox choose their workers. No standard. NOT at all.

Do you people read Xiaxue's blog? Seriously I think her blog is getting super boring! Entries are getting lesser and content is going plain too. Her blog used to interest me alot as I find them true and entertaining. But now it is none of these. Can't wait for her to be back to what she used to be and write us more interesting stuffs.

I'm so pissed off with my mum! I have no idea how she washes my clothes and bring them to dry. She has lost two of my favourite tees and I've only worn them for once ONLY. Arghs. Frustrating please.

Supposed to play badminton in the afternoon but was cancelled last minute. Been long since I last played. Three weeks to a month already I think. And speaking of sports, Germany and Italy advances to the semis! Who shall join them in the Top 4? Remember to catch the two matches- England VS Portugal and France VS Brazil ltr at 11pm and 3am! Rooting for Portugal and Brazil for these two matches.

Alright this is getting boring. I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home