Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I tried uploading songs to this blog of mine but I just can't seemed to do it. Super dulan please. >.<

Still thinking of the joke Douglas made on Amanda. LMAO. It's so funny please. Up till now when I think of it I'll still giggle to myself. If you see someone on the bus laughing to him/herself, don't think he/she is mad alright. Perhaps he/she has just thought of a funny joke and laughs naturally. I have this habit of laughing to myself on the bus or train when funny stuffs come across my mind. I'm NOT a lunatic k. Haha!

I seriously can't stand people who loves to do things in the dark and then hiding his/her stuffs like as if people's interested in his/her affairs. So irritating. Next is plastics that are super fake. Oh, shoo away lah.

Arghs, stop ignoring me please...... :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home