Monday, November 06, 2006

Yay I'm back for another update. Feeling rather happy today, as compared to the last two days. (:

Oh it's O'level period now and I'm sure lots are mugging like hell while grabbing the buddha's leg. Ahas. I'm missing the mugging period I went through last year. At the library especially!

We really made the whole mugging process so relax and fun at the library. Queueing outside the libary even before it's open, and when the door opens, all of us will chiong up to the study area to book our seats. LOL. Super auntie right? x=

Studying, chit-chatting, playing poker cards, sms-ing, cam-whoring all at the same time! And when it's lunch time, Xinrong will be the most enthu of all. She would normally be sleeping or crunching those tidbits she smuggled from the vending machine instead of sleeping. So when time strikes for lunch, she's super awake. Emily comes next after her. Haha!

That period of time really made all of us gained so so much weight. Everyday's lunch would be either KFC, MacDonalds, Long John's and this particular Jap-restaurant-which-i-dunno-the-name. Sinful right!

Of course there's serious business times where we really mug real hard. Had lots of troubles with my A-Maths and they're always there to help me. (Although I still didn't do well for it, but who cares)

From morning till night at about 9pm, we studied, we mugged, we played together... I didn't know studying could be so fun, although rather distracted at times. Results turned out to be rather good for most of us and this is something comforting.

Sometimes I wish there's another O'level coming up cos I badly miss those times. BUT I do not miss
-Chemistry
-Physics
-Biology
-Geography
-Social Studies
-A-Maths
-E-Maths
-Chinese and
English
AT ALL.

4C-ians, I MISS YOU GUYS! (:

p/s: good luck to all taking O's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home