Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolution

Tomorrow's New Year Eve and I still have got to do project early in the morning. What a big sigh. Meeting JR and XT in the evening. Do hope we'll be enjoying ourselves for the new year countdown.

2006's ending real soon. Less than 24 hours and there goes 2006. There's really plently of ups and downs this whole year. I feel so upset that this year's ending. I don't know why too. Seems like I have many uncompleted tasks/wishes that are not done yet.

I really need to learn to be a happier person. Like what Jiayang said, why am I so emo? I really got to pick myself up and enjoy my life to the fullest. 2007 will be a better year for me, and Jianrong too. Both of us need a better year ahead. lol.

And shiying's so right. The more you force yourself to forget someone/something, it gets even harder. All these takes time.

2007 resolution? I haven't thought of any. Just hope that I'll be a happier person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home