Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Temptation

Spring is nearing with twelve more days to be exact. Mum and Dad had been dilligently going through a round of spring cleaning and majority of the chores had already been done. My room is seriously in a big mess because of the rearrangement of furnitures and clearing of used textbooks. All my albums and notes are still lingering at every corner of the room and they are to be cleared immediately once my exams are over. Mum can't stand the mess, neither do I.

Living room has again been decorated with the usual decorative ornaments and the house seemed to have came alive again. Apparently, it's a little too much because I see red everywhere and it's hurting my eye.

The temptation to shop is coming back to me and I can't wait to do so. Clothes for CNY had not been bought finished so yea, gotta do so quick.

But before I can shop at ease, something else has to be done. MUG!

I know this is a feeling I just can't fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home