Sunday, March 18, 2007

Promise

Really had a great time with Buddy J on friday. Recalling how I break the news to her makes me laugh. I thought I told a good and convincing lie. HAHAHHAHAH. Oh well but in the end I still revealed the truth. Like what she said, it was an unspoken promise. =) REMEMBER!!!

We headed to CCK but it was a wasted trip. I am really going to cj's hostel to steal their tees lar. Hah. Ok back to topic, so we went window-shopping and window-eyecandying at town. After that took 105(again) to TPY where we had our dinner and emo session.

It has been decades since I last had the hokkien mee and rojak there. Same place. Same food. Same vendor. Everything looks the same, and tastes the same. This time to me it was just very different. It wasn't you who was sitting beside me. It wasn't you who was enjoying the good food with me and it wasn't you who was telling me how much you love the food there.

Nearly four months. I thought those memories would leave me as time passes. No. It hasn't.














































Wonder how you're doing now.
I wish everything's going smoothly for you and you're happy.

No matter where you are and whatever happens, I will always be there for you.
I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home