Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Insomnia

Projects bring me insomnia.

I don't feel good everyday, having to worry about the date(dead)lines and yet there's no drive to complete them. Quality not quantity. Yeah right, fuck off and die please. Those dammits are haunting me every single day, regardless of whether I'm awake or asleep. What to do?

Someone tell me the fastest way to die. I might just be the first to commit suicide just to escape from those damned projects. How cool.

My hopes are so high, that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger jr said...

you know darling,
dashboard rocks my socks off.

10:10 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

YOU ARE SO RANDOM.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

WHY DIDNT U GUYS TAG MY BOARD!

5:35 AM  
Blogger jr said...

cause i saw your quotation from the entry, form the song hands down-dashboard confessional.
THATSONGISEX.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home