Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wardrobe

Back to school. Lessons resumed and CT results were handed back to us. Other than econs, which was expectedly bad though I still managed to pass it, the rest of the grades were quite decent. Accounts was a pretty sad case because of one grave careless mistake. I was so affected by it that till now, I'm still feeling sore over it. Fuck. I so hate the name Tiger Woods.

I swear I am going to do so much better for Econs the next time round. And open my eyes bigger whenever doing Accounts.

Well, I've been thinking of how to revamp my wardrobe. I feel like throwing away most of the clothes, and get many many new ones to replace them. I so want to improve my fashion sense but I need the capital to do so, which I think I can forget about it since I'm so very broke these days.

Maybe I should try selling away some of the old clothes instead of throwing them away. But again, who would want them?

Topman, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Zara, NUM. I don't mind being their spokesperson, even just for a day. They can throw all the clothes at me and I think I will enjoy being slapped by all the branded clothes. Okay that sounds very unrealistic.

I fell too fast, I feel too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home