Thursday, June 21, 2007

Someday

It's been quite a while since I felt like that about us. Those pictures, those messages, somehow they seemed like aliens to me now. It's like I would never have thought that such exchanges could have happened between us given our current state. They brought back a whiff of fresh memories and for a moment, I lingered on and thought how sweet it would be if we could still be like this.

But still, reality hits hard and you know that it is almost impossible to retrace the steps and find joy and jubilation in whatever you have now.

Well, better stop emo-ing before I start losing sleep again. Got to wake up early tomorrow to finish up some project stuffs. I can't afford to laze around anymore because school's reopening NEXT WEEK. Arghhh

Chopped off quite alot of hair and it's efffing short, but I so like it. hahh

Maybe someday, and one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home