Sunday, September 23, 2007

Look who's talking
















Clubbing night at St.James was not at all a pleasant one. The crowd was too mature for me to take and the room we went to was practically playing techno for the whole of the night, for goodness sake. For the first time I felt like I was a retired ah-beng, dancing lazily to the beat of techno. Awful, albeit the boiler's room was slightly better. Cat-fight at the dance floor was an eye-opener. You might not believe but girls are really violent when they're nasty. Serious.

Met up with the vivokids on Saturday and oh-my-god, Boo has slimmed down so much. The night was lovely with casual chats and random gossips with the right people. Awesome.

My friends are hating my repetitive stories and seems like I got to put a stop to these repetitions from now on. I have to, I need to, and I must. And for once, I am beginning to hate the game of complexity.

P/s: Shut up biatch.

I'll seal your silver lips to mine

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

yea, time to stopzZzXXxX.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Yuan Xue Lian said...

HELLO LINK ME!!!! XUELIAN HERE! (:

9:52 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

yeah sure.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home