Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HE-WHO-MUST-BE-NAMED

I don't care if your name's curry, smelly or coolie. In fact, they make no difference. To me, you are nothing but one fat pervert who constantly tries to take advantage of the girls and most of the time trying hard to win their hearts so that you can be really popular amongst them.

Buying little gifts, passing of notes and creating your own stupid games. What other tactics do you have, I wonder. And I can't believe you were that horny to have slip your dirty hards into the pants of a girl. Yeah, so what if you were drunk that night?

The others may choose to joke around with you and compromise to your unintelligent games, pretending that nothing had happened. (& this is where hypocrites exist) But I'm sorry, you are grossing me out so much I cannot feign ignorant about it. Anyhow, I wouldn't be seeing you again. So goodbye and fuck off. ((((:

P/s: You know what, you smelled like some old mouldy ash-tray which gives off a funny stench that I almost died of lung cancer sitting beside you. Happy smoking and die early.

1 Comments:

Blogger If Only You Knew.. said...

omg. this is so funny...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home