Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SAY NO TO TRIPLE SHARING

There has been news recently that NTU hostels are to be shared amongst three in a same room and yes my sis is one of them! And so upon the release of this news, she showed me this reallllly funny video I almost teared while laughing.
OK IT'S A MUST WATCH



Inspired by Dreamz FM's brilliant song, students from NTU actually came up with this cheeky song to rebel against the school's drastic measures. I especially love the part where they mentioned that the school shouldn't continue to "ti ki" and also where GPA will "ku qi" if the school proceeds with triple sharing. HAHAHA tell me is this hilarious or what?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the idea was quite innovative, but their voices suck big time. They shld have employ Meiqing to sing it for them. This will definately increase the impact of the video. If they find Meiqing too expensive to hire, an alternative choice will be ME~~ =)
HAha

Jiayang

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jeron.

Can you have nuffnang ads in your blog. But the blog ad is under my name so that i can earn money. HAHa

Jiayang

3:55 PM  
Blogger -J said...

LOL!! Darn funny. SAY NO TO TRIPLE SHARING!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home