Monday, May 19, 2008

No more monday blues finally since it's a public holiday today. My body's still aching so much from the vigorous work-outs I've done for the past few days but well at least my hard work is paying off.

Weekends were spent mostly outside. On Saturday had to wake up at an inhumane time of 6+a.m. which was a torture to me. I need sleeps! Anyway it was because I actually volunteered to help out for an event for BA at the Asian Civilisations Museum to lead the secondary school students in doing the quizzes and "amazing race". Bernice and I were grouped together to lead Whitley Secondary School. Was kind of a torture though. Those girls played "Missing" and we had to search the whole museum for them.

Overall it was kind of alright, alot better than what I've expected. So afterwhich bernice, yupeng, weixiang and I (GUESS WHO'S MISSING HAHA) went to sing at Bugis and dinner after that. Bitched as usual and went home. I realised we forgot to cam-whore!

Yesterday dinner and pubbing with the clique at Clarke Quay. More pictures when I received them.

Soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you love you know who!!!!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home