Wednesday, July 05, 2006

BOO!

Gotta rush a little because Project Runway's starting soon. It's unusual today because it starts at 10pm instead of the usual 10.30pm. Oh wells. Let's get into the main topic right now. I'm super slow at blogging you know. =/

Wednesday. Basically did nothing but stayed at home and sleep. Can't blame me, I'm super shagged because I stayed up last night to watch the match between Italy and Germany. And HURRAYS!!! Italy won! So damn elated please. Hero Del Piero even scored at the very last minute to make it 2-0 even though Grosso's goal is enough to send Italy to the finals. I'm smiling even when I'm sleeping. World Cup Madness. =D


I think I will be super bored when World Cup's over. Got to wait for another FOUR years for that another 64 matches. Sigh.

Also did an assignment given only yesterday. If you're reading this, you should be honoured alright? I spent hours doing it though its imperfectly done. Haha. Hope you like it. (:

Skipped Ocomm tutorial yesterday. Went off after lunch and since it was early, we decided to catch a movie. But there wasn't any movies that we're really keen to watch. There were only Garfield 2
Scary Movie 4
Superman Returns and
Just My luck

Many says Superman isn't nice though rated well. Garfield is definitely stupid. Just My luck has poor reviews and ratings. Lastly, one of us doesn't want to watch Scary Movie. Thus, no movies for us today.

Looking forward to the horror movie ''Re-cycle'' casted by Li Xin Jie. The girl that acted in The Eye. Seemed nice and I simply love watching horrors. I'm a little sick because I love scaring myself.

Instead we went shopping! I think this sounds better than watching the above movies... Told myself to only window shop but couldn't resist temptation in the end. Bought a bottom from Pure Milk since GSS is still on.

And I still have got lots to buy-----
Polo Tee from Thirty Seven Degrees
A pair of havaiana from New Urban Male
and a leather wallet from Billabong

I'm broke and I need to save up from now on.

$ $ $ $ $

And tada......!


I finally had my second piercing. This time on the earbones and it hurts a little more than the previous time on the earlobe. Quite satisfied with it. But the bad thing is I can't sleep properly! I can't sleep sideway(left) due to my pierced ear. It hurts when I sleep sideway to the left. Ouch!

Met up with peeps, namely JR XT JH MQ Mel and JY for dinner at Coffee United on Monday. Had our favourite Stingray of course. Chit-chatted for hours and laughed like crazy as well, especially the joke on the guy who loves eating his nose shit. Peeps you know who I'm talking about. -rolling on the floor laughing-

Had plently of durians these few days. Super yummy but my face's sacrificing because of too much durians I had. Sad case.

Last but not least, S.H.E's latest album can be preordered from today(050706) already. Would be officially released on 200706. I'm happy once again.
-screams-


I'm insane already, and I'm not gonna have mood swings anymore. Really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home