Thursday, January 04, 2007

Start

School has been really tired these two days. Ended at 7pm ystd while today ended at 6pm due to the make up tutorials and lectures. The feeling of going back to school is definitely not good. Have got to wake up so early in the morning and facing all the projects and assignments. Super sian.

Have been going for night jogging since yesterday. Am going to keep myself more fit and healthy. My stamina's obviously going down from the pace I've run these days. I missed having PE lessons where the whole class runs together around the school. Hahaha.

Jae is super scary because she could actually guess something right. Got a shock out of it lar. lol. But she's super nice. She tells me alot about my eye candy in school since she knows her too. hahaha. But a lil upset over one of the info.

Oh yea. New year eve and new year day itself was alright. Spent my new yr eve night with JR and XT. Spent quite alot on that day but it was fun lar. Watched Blood Diamond, recommended by XT. Not a bad show. Both my Xmas and New yr eve countdowning were in the cinema. lol. The other time was watching Night at the museum which was pretty good too.

Anyway, three of us stayed overnight at coffee club till morning then i took a train home. Was super packed can.

Played mahjong on new yr's day at zhiwen's house. Met up with Sam first before to his house. Lost some money. Well, seems like my gambling luck this year doesn't seemed very good. hahaha. Gotta play lesser already.

Hope you recover soon shiying! haha. Please be more careful next time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home