Friday, January 26, 2007

Blessings

I turned eighteen today. Tons and tons of gratitude to those who sincerely wished me a happy birthday. A simple statement but it definitely means alot to me, because this is when I realised who are the ones who're there for me and really remembered.

& the list of great people goes like this: Jianrong, Esther, Yixiang, Shiying, Jiehui, Adeline, Jianye, Doreen, Denise, Samantha, Melvin, Kwoonjiew, Qizhen, Huixin, Yuanfeng, Huiping, Jae, Emily, Yongcheng, Zhiwen, Peihwa, Carol, Jiayang, Xueting, Liuwah, Zhikai, Xinrong, Huisi, Serene, Ziying, Songquan, Sherry, Jumie, Liyue, Yanping, Zhanhui, Max, Grace, Kelly and Shurong.

I certainly hope I didn't missed out anyone. Thanks to all those who remembered. As for those who didn't, I can't remember yours either.

Sometimes it's just despairing when the person you hanker for to remember just simply did not. The long awaits of that particular blessing just seemed like forever. Fate.

I gave up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melvin said...

lol. i msged u at like 5.33am. and u replied at like 5.41am.

were u still awake or awoken by the handphone beep? =x

9:36 AM  
Blogger -J said...

Look forward to the future, stop pacing about in the past. It may be painful now to let go but it's certainly for the better. =)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home