Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Reason

We all believe that everything happens for a reason. Yes, I'm a believer of that. But somehow, we just do not get the desired reason we ask for. & some may not even bother explaining for their doing. So, what is this all about? Don't tell me this is self-explanatory. It's not reasonable at all.

For many of the misfortunes I've met, I just do not get the reasons. Even till now when I try figuring out what went wrong, I'm stumped. While some may choose to run away from reality, I'd choose to face it now. I'd rather know the truth, than to get myself confused over the matter, like now. Regrets.

As for those who gives outrageous reasons, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. & this includes me. Ha! Well, at least I don't now.

Time is slipping away so fast, even before I could ask for a reason. & this is probably the saddest thing on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home