Thursday, January 25, 2007

If

Today's a fine fine day. Finally attended POA lecture and it was the last. BCA was kind of crappy so ya, nothing worthed mentioning.

Cabbed down to town with the rest for Suki Sushi buffet. It was supposed to be a pre-celebration for my 18th birthday. Food was mediocre while the company was not that bad either. Some of them couldn't make it and so well, was rather disappointing. Still it was quite enjoyable. Thanks to those who made the effort to spend it with me. I truly appreciate them.









I love buddy J!

Can't believe I'm turning eighteen in less than an hour's time. Woah. So so so so so freaking fast. Soon I'll be able to do many of the things I wasn't allowed to do in the past. But the harsh fact just says it all, I'm no longer a child but a young adult already. I've grown up!

Wish I may, be able to handle things better, and that includes relationships with people, studies, my emotions and etc. & not forgetting to find back what I've lost.

Out of a sudden I've got this feeling I've never had for ages. & what if...

3 Comments:

Blogger Melvin said...

happy 18th bday. =)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jiayang said...

OMG, JInHua. Your english is so powder-ful now. HAHaz. Really. I was indeed shock by your command of english!!! HAhaz. ANyway, happy birthday!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger ESTHER* said...

no.12! HAPPY BDAE!
lovesloves&moreloves :D

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home