Saturday, February 10, 2007

Spin

Head's spinning. Feeling extremely weak now. Current strength: 2/10

Burnt midnight oil mugging for Econs paper last night. Didn't had a wink at all. Studied all the way till 7 in the morning and went to school for exam. Thankfully I managed to sit through the paper without falling asleep.

Paper wasn't too well done though. I hate it when such happens. My efforts just doesn't seemed to have paid off.

Oh and I was damn pissed with my phone last night. It died on me and the SIM card got blocked for no reason. Big fuck lar. I couldn't use it until I went to replace it in the afternoon with Mum. Had to pay for $18 when it's not my fault. M1's simply great.

And for those who tried contacting me during that twenty hours or so, that was what happened.

Went to cousin's place with my parents in the evening because his new born baby turned one month old today. Had a buffet dinner and I really dislike the food. Everything wasn't cooked in the right way. Interacted a little with the relatives and went home.

Feeling emo now. I think I need to get some sleep already. It's just not my day today.

How close is close enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home