Friday, June 29, 2007

Hotfuck

Ahhh I felt so good after bitching so much with the besties today. Our topics revolved anything under the sun, the clouds, the moon, the stars. I'm so glad I bitched, otherwise I might be seen talking to the walls. And that's scary.

NS is like soon. The jc peepos are going to get in first, then us. I'm dreading it. You got to wake up damn early every day and train and train like there's war tomorrow. That sounds so sick. Well that's the disadvantage for guys, because the girls get to pursue their studies and work first and won't have to experience all the tough shit. Still, it's nothing compared to giving birth, right? But you see, girls have a choice on whether to give birth. We don't have a choice!

Anyway I had my first etiquette lesson yesterday. The tutor looks so funny and she's like so gentle when she speaks and moves about. We had to give a "catwalk" thing in front of everyone and the big mirror. That was so embarassing. Some were really modellish. So cool.

People who speak canto are so hot. Most.

Weekends!

Sometimes, its nice to remember what it was like, and what it could be.

7 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

HAHA u meano! &
ns is so scary!

3:49 AM  
Blogger jr said...

but i will experience it first ARGH

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jiayang said...

HAhaz..Jinhua!!! Why the sudden interest in dialects? I am learning Cantonese too!

12:55 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

because speaking canto is so high class! hahh. TEACH ME.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jiayang said...

HA..iZZt b'coz someone you like is from HongKong? HAHAz..I guess i am right ba!! Okay lah, i can teach you. After i teach u the basics, you can learn from hk dramas instead.

I agree. Speaking canto is indeed much cooler than hokkien. HAHaz

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. nice guess jiayang. yah it's so much cooler than hokkien. so you should better stop singing all your hokkien chen lei songs. hahh.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jiayang said...

Hmm..Have shifted my blog's url for 3 days. Just 3 days. Shall be back soon..HAhaz

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home