Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do you know what's the worst thing that could happen?

And that is to be notified that your project's so out of point and you have to redo everything again. LIKE WTF I WAS SO TRAUMATISED BY THIS PIECE OF NEWS I thought I could just die on the spot upon hearing it. Two etiquette projects to be handled by thurs and now there's this additional burden to add on. KPT should just go fug herself, and the one who didn't contribute to the project at all.

Enough is enough.

Am still feeling chlorine in me. Prolly gulped in too much of pool water whilst swimming earlier on. That's what happen when you don't swim regularly. Movements tend to be less coordinated and water gets into your mouth like a waterfall. Anyway I think it's a miracle I didn't drown and die.

Swim again after all the project shits. Must.

Let there be morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

LOL. miracle that u didnt drown. ahaha.. projects are drivin us crazy. i tink i could just die thinking from it.

9:33 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i'm so emotionally tortured

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home