Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sis came back from Hongkong this morning with like seven or eight shopping bags, and I had to go fetch her and help carry those heavy bags home. Okay I think I shouldn't grumble so much because she bought me a few polo tees which I kinda like and krispy kreme donuts from HK. Yes and that was my breakfast cum lunch for today. Anyway I think my sis and I have got telepathy because I've been urging for those donuts for quite time. And those polo tees as well!















Woke up at around eight today to mug for ecd. Paper today was quite do-able, so it shouldn't be a problem. After tomorrow, I will be officially left with only one project. That is something worth celebrating because for the past two weeks, my thursdays have been greatly sacrificed for either projects or tests.

I've been so wanting to get another pair of skinnies from topman but it'll cost like 90bucks. Rahhh. To quote and unquote my mum - 'you have an obscene number of clothes already lah'. Yeah I can imagine her shaking her head if I am going to bring home more clothes. Oh dear, so maybe not.

I need a sugarmummy.

For all that you said, would you take it all back

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

SLURP.
Bring some for me on thurs yeah! (:

9:33 PM  
Blogger Adeline said...

awww. reminds me of Doughnut King!!!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home