Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is so not my week.

I think there's something wrong with my immune system because I'm so prone to being sick these days. I had better start taking care of my diet and exercise more and get more vitamins.

I feel so good now cos I'm healthy again. (besides the fact that my throat infection is still there)

Received the letter for the ITP, which means attachment is drawing near.
Details of the INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME are as follows:
Attachment Period (yyyy-mm-dd) : 2007-08-27 to 2007-10-12
Company : GLOBAL MARKETING GROUP PTE LTD
Address : #02-07 Singapore 318996

I gave the letter a quick scan and the very first thing I did was to yahoo and google the company but guess what? Nothing was found. There wasn't even any proper address. Only the unit number and postal code was given. Due to my curiosity, I typed in the postal code in streetdirectory.com to find out where exactly the company is located and what I got was Toa Payoh.

Uh, like whatever. Is this meant to be or what?

Was slogging away with the other three at the library earlier on to finish up our business plan while some people get to enjoy his day, throwing all the tasks to us. Seriously I think someone like you should just quit school. Since you're always so busy with some big-shot events (which I do not know whether they are real or not), all the more you shouldn't be here. And if you think free-riding to you is nothing, I'm sorry to tell you you're totally fucked up.

Till then, everything's bad. Just like chicken and cock pea's bad.

Your casual goodbyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home