Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ief presentation yesterday was really bad. There is a very high possibility and probability I am going to fail this module and this is so morale-killing.

Maybe,
P(Fail Econs)= 0.933

And so now, my very top priority would be to ace the exam to make sure that I do not need to repeat econs.

Anyway went kayaking with jr at jurong lake today as he had vouchers to it. Funny place to kayak, really. Water was so shallow, and luohanyu were in abundance. Bad place too cos eyecandies = zero. Had dinner and then mugged at coffeebean together.

Quite a productive day I must say. Sports and studies were both covered and if only everyday were like that.

I need a bigger bag.

The time has come to move along.

2 Comments:

Blogger jr said...

zomg luohanyu are so scaryyyyy

8:24 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

AHAHAHAHAHAH, yes they are.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home