Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just came back from night swimming at chevrons. It really isn't a good idea swimming at night because it is so efffing cold to swim without the presence of the sun. I almost froze to death on the spot, just like how jack from titanic did. Swimming in the day with the hot blazing sun is still the best option.

I am now feeling blues and melancholy because my sis had just packed her bags and left home. No, she didn't run away from home like how a typical ahlian always do. From today onwards, she would be staying at her school hostel(ntu's) and may only be back on weekends. I almost teared. Ok just kidding.

Sometimes I do wonder who I should really trust, and who not to. It is hard evaluating people around you, then decide whether you should forward the trust to them or not. If ever I found out that my secret's been leaked out, I am telling you I will get real mad. Try me.

Econs is a bastard/bitch/slut/jerk. Everytime I start reading on it I feel like cursing and swearing. Just like this, *&^%%$#@!$^@#$*&^.

That perfect stranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home