Sunday, October 14, 2007

Freed

I'm done with the seven weeks of attachment and I'm supposed to be back to campus, like tomorrow. Well a good thing about being a BA student is that you would only need to attend lectures (no tutorials) on the first week of the semester, which means you guys prolly won't be seeing me around in school most of the time. Anyway the NP server's currently down and I'm not able to check my time-table. All I know is there's a lecture tomorrow at 9-11am which I wouldn't be attending it most likely.

I haven't enjoyed myself at all so yes, I'll be going to school as and when I like for this very first week. I NEED TO TAN AND I NEED TO SHOP

No more tele-marketing anymore and I bet you guys can't imagine how ecstatic I am now. No more selling of credit cards, no more selling of credit lines and no more putting up with detestable customers screaming their lungs at me.

I wish you'd die in my dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home